Ads 468x60px

Friday 13 April 2012

""Priyanka Chopra hungry for more meaty roles


After doing more than 30 movies in Bollywood, playing 12 characters in What's Your Raashee? and seven characters in 7 Khoon Maaf, actor Priyanka Chopra still craves for more. Director Kunal Kohli roped her in for his forthcoming film Teri Meri Kahaani, which will release June 22.
Priyanka will play three different characters in the film, which has Shahid Kapoor opposite her.

"When I went to narrate the story to Priyanka, she didn't say a word. But after the narration, the first thing Priyanka asked me was: 'I have to play only three characters?' I was amazed. She still has the hunger to do more and do far better," Kohli said in a statement.

Teri Meri Kahaani is set in three eras - 1910, 1960 and 2012.

Priyanka said: "I enjoy doing such characters. It gives me a high. I play three different characters I the film."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

total site viewers»

Followers